I’m fortunate to collaborate with a wonderful set of clients on creative projects that matter to me and to the world.
I’m currently accepting new clients.
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.
My clients include:
Carnegie Hall – New York, New York
• Design business strategy and implementation plan for online resources and in-person events to teach entrepreneurial and community organizing skills to early career professional musicians who want to use music as a medium for activism
• Create an active and engaged global community of musicians and music lovers who have the goal of becoming citizen artists
Healthy Materials Lab at Parsons School of Design at The New School – New York, New York
• Researcher—Strategic Communications. The Healthy Materials Lab raises awareness about toxins in building products and creates resources for designers and architects to make healthier places for all people to live.
Content Farm – Washington, D.C.
• Associate Producer for Live at 9:30 music documentary series for PBS
Untapped Cities – New York, New York and Las Vegas, Nevada
• Write site content and cover invite-only onsite press events
• Conduct New York City secret history tours of the New York City subway system and Grand Central Station
• Develop original secret history of whiskey tour set in New York City
Caveat – New York, New York
• Created, produce, and host New York City’s Secrets and Lies, a live storytelling game show about New York City secret history
Biomimicry Institute – Missoula, Montana
• Judge for 2019 Global Design Challenge
• Writer for AskNature.org
Edinburgh Fringe Festival – Edinburgh, Scotland, U.K.
• 2020 Theatrical Director – details TBA soon!
Edelman Fossil Park at Rowan University – Glassboro, New Jersey
• Storytelling workshop creation and hosting
Online News Association – Washington, D.C.
• Onsite social media content creation for Journalism 360 Unconference at Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism