I’m fortunate to collaborate with a wonderful set of clients on creative projects that matter to me and to the world.
I’m currently accepting new clients.
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.
My clients include:
Carnegie Hall – New York, New York
• Design business strategy and implementation plan for online resources and in-person events to teach entrepreneurial and community organizing skills to early career professional musicians who want to use music as a medium for activism
• Create an active and engaged global community of musicians and music lovers who have the goal of becoming citizen artists
Content Farm – Washington, D.C.
• Associate Producer for Live at 9:30 music documentary series for PBS
Untapped Cities – New York, New York and Las Vegas, Nevada
• Write site content and cover invite-only onsite press events
• Conduct New York City secret history tours of the New York City subway system and Grand Central Station
• Develop original secret history of whiskey tour set in New York City
Caveat – New York, New York
• Created, produce, and host New York City’s Secrets and Lies, a live storytelling game show about New York City secret history
Biomimicry Institute – Missoula, Montana
• Judge for 2019 Global Design Challenge
• Writer for AskNature.org
Edinburgh Fringe Festival – Edinburgh, Scotland, U.K.
• 2020 Theatrical Director – details TBA soon!
Edelman Fossil Park at Rowan University – Glassboro, New Jersey
• Storytelling workshop creation and hosting
Online News Association – Washington, D.C.
• Onsite social media content creation for Journalism 360 Unconference at Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism